I am an ex-physician, have studied mechanical engineering for a while, and have a master degree in product design.
Now I work designing diagnostic equipment (surface EMG, posturography, pedobarography), dealing with system requirements, data visualization, and GUI design, and the like.
I am also a die-hard cyclist, be it trails (not much nowadays), off-road, commuting, touring or randonneuring. Besides, I have deep interests in bike design and mechanics.
- Stack Overflow 23.4k 23.4k 2020 gold badges121121 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Bicycles 18.3k 18.3k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 How to convert a NumPy array to PIL image applying matplotlib colormap
- 86 How to implement band-pass Butterworth filter with Scipy.signal.butter
- 84 Finding moving average from data points in Python
- 59 Adding borders to an image using python
- 55 How do I compile a PyQt script (.py) to a single standalone executable file for windows (.exe) and/or linux?
- 52 Colorplot of 2D array matplotlib
- 52 How to show an AxesSubplot in Python?
- View more network posts →