- Ex: here's one of my favorites ("Quadrotor 2 - Physics-based Flight controller demo w/lead point navigation & Arduino interface to RC Tx"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5kXzpPFdII&t=35s
I am big into RC aircraft and embedded programming. Very fun stuff. I'm an aeronautical engineer, but I also do a lot with electronics, electrical engineering, and computer science/programming (including a lot with C/C++ in Arduino and some lower-level AVR code). Here's my website, with many articles on the aforementioned topics, showing a tiny subset of my work: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2k 2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 695 695 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 574 574 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Arduino 563 563 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 PySerial non-blocking read loop
- 36 What exactly is nullptr?
- 30 How can I snap a window in a corner with 18.04?
- 27 How to create a self resizing grid of buttons in tkinter?
- 20 rsync and symbolic links
- 19 error - problem connecting to Raspberry Pi 3 with xrdp
- 18 Does a diode really follow Ohm's Law?
- View more network posts →