- GitHub: https://github.com/ElectricRCAircraftGuy
- Website: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/panther3002/videos
- Ex: here's one of my favorite projects I've ever done!: "Quadrotor 2 - Physics-based Flight controller demo w/lead point navigation & Arduino interface to RC Tx"
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eRCaGuy
I am big into RC aircraft and embedded programming. Very fun stuff. I'm an aeronautical engineer, but I also do a lot with electronics, electrical engineering, and computer science/programming (including a lot with C/C++ in Arduino and some lower-level AVR code). Here's my website, with many articles on the aforementioned topics, showing a tiny subset of my work: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Arduino 936 936 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 861 861 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 590 590 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 What exactly is nullptr?
- 45 PySerial non-blocking read loop
- 32 How to create a self resizing grid of buttons in tkinter?
- 32 How can I snap a window in a corner with 18.04?
- 25 Automount when clicking on disks in GUI file manager suddenly stopped working in Ubuntu. ("Unable to mount...Not authorized to perform operation.")
- 22 rsync and symbolic links
- 19 error - problem connecting to Raspberry Pi 3 with xrdp
- View more network posts →