- Ex: here's one of my favorites ("Quadrotor 2 - Physics-based Flight controller demo w/lead point navigation & Arduino interface to RC Tx"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5kXzpPFdII&t=35s
I am big into RC aircraft and embedded programming. Very fun stuff. I'm an aeronautical engineer, but I also do a lot with electronics, electrical engineering, and computer science/programming (including a lot with C/C++ in Arduino and some lower-level AVR code). Here's my website, with many articles on the aforementioned topics, showing a tiny subset of my work: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Arduino 493 493 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 354 354 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 331 331 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 PySerial non-blocking read loop
- 24 What exactly is nullptr?
- 21 How to create a self resizing grid of buttons in tkinter?
- 19 error - problem connecting to Raspberry Pi 3 with xrdp
- 17 Does a diode really follow Ohm's Law?
- 17 How can I snap a window in a corner with 18.04?
- 13 Timer1 arduino makes Serial not work
- View more network posts →