- Electrical Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arduino 448 448 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Why do ADCs use 10 bit rather than 8 or 16?
- 21 Where exactly is the USB spec that explains what to do when the cable is first connected?
- 20 Using decapped ICs in production
- 19 What is the lowest voltage that a microcontroller can successfully read on the analog pin?
- 16 How To Know If a Fuse Will Work Properly?
- 14 In an ADC what are the units of resolution called?
- 12 ADC first transition at 1/2 LSB - is that not a non-linearity?
- View more network posts →