- Electrical Engineering 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Arduino 448 448 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Why do ADCs use 10 bit rather than 8 or 16?
- 21 Where exactly is the USB spec that explains what to do when the cable is first connected?
- 20 Using decapped ICs in production
- 16 How To Know If a Fuse Will Work Properly?
- 14 In an ADC what are the units of resolution called?
- 10 Why can't my 555-based DC-DC boost converter supply even 3 milliamps at 12V?
- 10 How do I produce a 1Hz clock output using a 555 timer IC? Are there better ways other than a 555 timer IC?
- View more network posts →