Mathematician, programmer. Co-developer of the Jep mathematical parsing library.
My picture is of the A3 singularity defined by
x^4 - y^2 - z^2=0 and rendered by my singsurf program This is quite a tricky surface ot make a polygon mesh from as it contains a singular point. I've spent more time than I care to calculate making sure the program can create meshes for many singular surfaces.
I also do private mathematics tuition of all levels upto degree level.
Top network posts
- 80 Convert 2:1 equirectangular panorama to cube map
- 21 How to use chrome.alarms for Google Chrome extension
- 18 How do I move the dock to the right of screen on loki?
- 13 Algorithm to remove extreme outliers in array
- 9 Function for finding the distance between a point and an edge in java
- 9 How can I find the points at which two circles intersect?
- 8 Calculating the bounding box of cubic bezier curve
- View more network posts →