Mathematician, programmer. Co-developer of the Jep mathematical parsing library.
My picture is of the A3 singularity defined by
x^4 - y^2 - z^2=0 and rendered by my singsurf program This is quite a tricky surface ot make a polygon mesh from as it contains a singular point. I've spent more time than I care to calculate making sure the program can create meshes for many singular surfaces.
I also do private mathematics tuition of all levels upto degree level.
Lerryn, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 28 '14 at 23:22
Top network posts
- 77 Convert 2:1 equirectangular panorama to cube map
- 18 How to use chrome.alarms for Google Chrome extension
- 15 How do I move the dock to the right of screen on loki?
- 12 Algorithm to remove extreme outliers in array
- 8 The time-corrected Verlet numerical integration formula
- 8 How can I find the points at which two circles intersect?
- 7 Project Showcase '14
- View more network posts →