- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 382 382 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arduino 218 218 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 135 135 66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 134 134 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Does a reference have a storage location?
- 10 What is an acid trap
- 6 Fixed allocation std::vector
- 6 Why is this usage of "<-" resulting in a correct computation of a powerset?
- 5 Does the order of function definition matter in list patterns
- 5 High resistance, no current. What's the point of a potential then?
- 5 At what point should I switch between a resistor divider and a LDO?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.