I'm a Software Engineer with MSc in Computer Science. I currently work in Financial Markets and Banking as a Software and Business Analyst. I have a minor in Computer Engineering, which I completely neglected during college. Now I'm trying to catch up. But mostly I consider myself just a hobbyist trying to teach myself electronics.
Things I like the most in electronics:
- To design and etch my own PCBs at home (mostly with thru-role components, with an occasional SMD part to spice things up)
- To play with the oscilloscope
- To light up LEDs and 7-segment displays
- To gut toy RC cars and redo their electronics
- To organize my electronics components into neat boxes
- To browse questions and answers here at EE.SE and to edit posts to make them shine (when I can, that is, but I'm especially fond of fixing equations formatting using MathJaX)
Member for 6 years, 6 months
16 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '17 at 11:50
- Electrical Engineering 5.7k 5.7k 1414 gold badges4242 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Arduino 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 608 608 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 437 437 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Is there a way to have more than 14 Output pins on arduino?
- 36 What happens if I omit the pullup resistors on I2C lines?
- 33 What are (or how do I use) the power saving options of the Arduino to extend battery life?
- 32 Why should I use a logarithmic pot for audio applications?
- 24 Why do some pins have a different PWM frequency?
- 22 Why is an average of an average usually incorrect?
- 21 What happens if there is a runtime error?
- View more network posts →