I recently joined Smoothwall as a Senior Software Engineer, where I'm expecting to work mainly with C++ and PERL.
I have also been the Senior Software Engineer at Vertual Ltd., working on virtual reality medical training systems for radiotherapy. The majority of my day-to-day work there involved programming in C++ for a Windows-based desktop system, using OpenGL for graphics. However, I was also responsible for the firmware (written in C) for the company's custom hardware.
I have a PhD in Computing, and a BSc Hons 1st class in Computer Games Technology. In my free time, I'm a gamer, musician, electronics hobbyist, and all-round geek.
My blog/website: https://peter.bloomfield.online
- Arduino 9.1k 9.1k 88 gold badges3737 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 543 543 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 250 250 11 gold badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 C++ vs. The Arduino Language?
- 31 What can I do if I run out of Flash memory or SRAM?
- 27 Can a function be called automatically when an input changes?
- 27 What can I do if I run out of Flash memory or SRAM?
- 25 Programming an Arduino using Python, rather than C/C++
- 24 What happens to the Arduino if you don't use a resistor with an LED?
- 22 Can a function be called automatically when an input changes?
- View more network posts →