I am professional software developer mostly in Java. Arduino is my hobby.
I wrote some Arduino libraries available in Library Manager:
- WiFiEspAT networking library. Standard Arduino WiFi networking API over ESP8266 or ESP32 AT commands with AT 1.7 and newer firmwares.
- StreamLib - library with BufferedPrint, ChunkedPrint and CStringBuilder and with printf() support
- TelnetStream - Arduino Stream implementation over Telnet for OTA logging and debugging
- UnoWiFiDevEdSerial1 - Implements Serial1 of Arduino Uno WiFi Developer Edition board to access the on-board ESP8266
My most popular Arduino library is the enhancement of the Arduino WiFi101OTA library to generic ArduinoOTA library. I added support for many networking libraries and for ATmega AVR MCU (with at least 64 kB of flash).
I maintain some libraries abandoned by their authors and maintainers:
- WiFiLink library and firmware in my fork
- UIPEthernet library in the fork by previous maintainer
I publish my Arduino projects and small sketches to my GitHub repository for samples and inspiration for hobby Arduino coders.
Some of my useful Arduino SE answers:
Member for 3 years, 1 month
20 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 at 11:52
Top network posts
- 25 How millis() resets itself to 0
- 11 NodeMCU - use flash button as input in loop()
- 10 How to declare a global variable in the .h file?
- 9 Detect if Serial1 and Serial2 are defined, at compile time
- 8 Run code once after programming
- 8 Can I force a function to live in the boot sector without overwriting the bootloader?
- 7 ino.hex vs ino.with_bootloader.hex
- View more network posts →