PhD in information engineering, with focus on radiation testing, advanced non-volatile memories, nano- and organic electronics.
Oh, yes, also I like programming :)
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '17 at 8:31
Top network posts
- 40 Amplification before tubes and transistors were invented
- 40 7405 TTL Chip outputting nothing when given low input
- 12 Buffering a Digital Microcontroller Signal for Connecting to an Optocoupler
- 11 Why are RMS values considered DC equivalent?
- 10 ATtiny85 and high frequency PWM for driving a ferrite transformer
- 9 Current distribution for parallel zeners
- 9 What am I doing wrong with this voltage regulator?
- View more network posts →