- Developer / Codemonkey
I like intellectual answers where i get a solution to a solution, compared to just the finished result.
A bit like if you teach a man to fish, he eats for a life time.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '17 at 12:39
- Worldbuilding 5.6k 5.6k 2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Arduino 576 576 44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 562 562 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 223 223 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 219 219 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 What kind of jewelry would be valuable in a world where anything can be produced?
- 40 Zero Emission Tanks
- 34 Preventing Blackdamp in fantasy dungeons
- 28 What effect would "item memory" have on modern day economics and production
- 27 How does one prove rulership in a rural illiterate world
- 18 What would make airships viable economically?
- 16 Would a medieval Arcology be possible?
- View more network posts →