Jose Enrique Calderon
I am currently a graduate student at the Department of Mechanical Engineering from the University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. My research is development of scattering and diffuse reflectance imaging devices for non-invasive turbid media material scanning mechanical and structural properties with minimum or no invasive procedures. Interested in the applications of robotic surgery, image analysis, and computer vision for remote assessment of mechanical properties.
Top network posts
- 9 Unable to create directory wp-content in WordPress in a windows server 2016
- 9 What is the correct path to add a camera driver?
- 8 What is the correct path to add a camera driver?
- 7 Can I use Microsoft Visual Studio C compiler with V.11.3?
- 6 How can I troubleshoot a PDF that fails to import?
- 5 Vector calculus integration identity problem
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 11 '17