Curt J. Sampson, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
- Stack Overflow 21.9k 21.9k 66 gold badges7979 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 17.7k 17.7k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 921 921 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 340 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 141 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 115 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 105 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 103 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 86 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 65 How can Docker run distros with different kernels?
- View more network posts →