Jack of all trades in the field of Renegade IT and agile software development.
Open Source Projects:
Every programmer needs a Rubberduck! Rubberduck is a COM Add-In for the VBA IDE that makes VBA development even more enjoyable. Features include:
- Task List
- Code Analysis
- Fully Integrated Unit Testing Framework (without boiler plate code!)
- An improved Project Explorer that goes beyond your files and right down into your code.
Data Validation and MVVM framework for Winforms
VBEX is a toolbox of useful native VBA classes and modules. The most interesting of which is an extension of the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility library. VBEX acts as a library of code to be referenced from (or imported into) your projects.
- Code Review 30.6k 30.6k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Open Source 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Project Management 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 When do you write the "real" code in TDD?
- 131 Why Use Integer Instead of Long?
- 120 What can I assume if a publicly published project has no license?
- 106 Are events only used for GUI programming?
- 78 Code First vs. Database First
- 71 Why is CC BY-SA discouraged for code?
- 67 Mocking introduces handling in production code
- View more network posts →