I enjoy building computers, taking computers apart, and fixing computers. I tend to acquire computer parts from time to time that I don't need, so if you need some computer parts, feel free to ask me and I will see what I can do. I also like to occasionally code different things, and work on larger projects from time to time. I am a novice at Batch, PHP, and HTML, and am getting pretty good with Python. I also enjoy doing prototyping every once in a while and currently have an Arduino, a Raspberry Pi, and 2 different models of the Parallax Board of education, one of which came with my Boe bot.
Joined: Private Beta (User:24)
Member for 6 years
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '17 at 19:58
- Arduino 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 638 638 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 508 508 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 276 276 88 bronze badges
- Super User 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Is there a way to have more than 14 Output pins on arduino?
- 37 Programming an Arduino using Python, rather than C/C++
- 27 Is there a way to have more than 14 Output pins on arduino?
- 20 Where is the HTTPD.CONF file?
- 18 Python- Connecting Lines with plot_date in Matplotlib
- 12 Installing a different firmware on Arduino
- 10 Is an Arduino capable of running 24/7?
- View more network posts →