I enjoy building computers, taking computers apart, and fixing computers. I tend to acquire computer parts from time to time that I don't need, so if you need some computer parts, feel free to ask me and I will see what I can do. I also like to occasionally code different things, and work on larger projects from time to time. I am a novice at Batch, PHP, and HTML, and am getting pretty good with Python. I also enjoy doing prototyping every once in a while and currently have an Arduino, a Raspberry Pi, and 2 different models of the Parallax Board of education, one of which came with my Boe bot.
Joined: Private Beta (User:24)
Member for 7 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '17 at 19:58
- Arduino 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 668 668 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 568 568 22 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 276 276 88 bronze badges
- Super User 193 193 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Is there a way to have more than 14 Output pins on arduino?
- 39 Programming an Arduino using Python, rather than C/C++
- 29 Is there a way to have more than 14 Output pins on arduino?
- 22 Where is the HTTPD.CONF file?
- 21 Python- Connecting Lines with plot_date in Matplotlib
- 12 Installing a different firmware on Arduino
- 10 Python- Connecting Lines with plot_date in Matplotlib
- View more network posts →