"Philosophy, love of wisdom, asserts a distance between love and wisdom, and in this gap that tenuously joins what it separates, we shall attempt to set up our cables." -> Avital Ronell (The Telephone Book)
Member for 5 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 5 '19 at 19:05
- Unix & Linux 78.8k 78.8k 2424 gold badges183183 silver badges238238 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi♦ 53.5k 53.5k 1515 gold badges9494 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 What color codes can I use in my PS1 prompt?
- 201 how can I add (subtract, etc.) two numbers with bash?
- 175 How to grep lines which does not begin with "#" or ";"?
- 155 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 143 Parallelize a Bash FOR Loop
- 124 How to specify key in SSHFS?
- 116 GPT or MBR: How do I know?
- View more network posts →