Passionate and Self-Motivated Software Engineer interested in Code Craftsmanship, Distributed Computing, and Problem Solving.
I currently work at Dell Technologies writing Java for an exabyte-scale object storage system. Before that, I've worked as the only software engineer on a small team developing educational robots. In the meantime I was studying Computer Science and Mathematics at the University of Idaho, graduating summa cum laude.
I'm experienced with Object Oriented Design, learning Functional Programming in my free time with Scala, practicing Test Driven Development, and a fan of Arch Linux. Recent reading includes 'Designing Data-Intensive Applications', 'Working Effectively with Legacy Code', and 'Functional Programming in Scala'.
USA - Pacific Northwest
Member for 6 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '17 at 1:02
Top network posts
- 31 What are the 5V and VIN pins for?
- 12 Can I use notepad++ for writing sketches?
- 10 Communication Protocol Best Practices and Patterns
- 9 Is it possible to run a binary from EEPROM?
- 9 What is commonly done to stop a servo after reaching desired position?
- 9 Arduino Uno not able to handle 2-dimensional array
- 8 arduino - millis()
- View more network posts →