Electrical engineer - industrial automation. Long term hobby interest in electronics, audio and digital. In decreasing proficiency: Bass guitar, guitar, piano, drums.
Website: http://LEDnique.com - practical electronic circuits and theory for LEDs and power. I found that I was answering rather a lot of question on EE.SE regarding LEDs and it seemed at times that a singnificant percentage of the Earth's population is trying to wire up, program, understand or destroy LEDs. Some answers required graphics that I couldn't find on the web so I created my own and wrote some articles.
Feel free to use the LEDnique graphics in your questions and answers. I'd appreciate a "source" link, of course.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 '16 at 19:25
- Electrical Engineering 106.2k 106.2k 99 gold badges110110 silver badges235235 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 558 558 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arduino 542 542 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 What is the name of these little plastic things that protect wires from being cut into by the sharp edges of a drilled hole?
- 95 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 75 Why don't we use neutral wire for to ground devices and earth wire for closing the circuit?
- 50 Serbia, Kosovo power grid row delays European clocks. Why?
- 49 What is the purpose of the Dash 8’s “TOUCHED RUNWAY” warning light?
- 48 Loud pop noise while plugging to a headphones jack
- 44 Watts - I think I'm getting free energy from a circuit?
- View more network posts →