My rep is low because I usually put my "answers" as comments. Just enough info to get the questioner on the right track. SO is an awesome place, but I feel SO might be making the younger generation of coders lazy.
Give a person a fish, you feed them for a day. Teach a person to fish and you feed them for a lifetime.
Sometimes I feel like SO is no more than a personal Googling service for lazy people. Which is why I no longer search for duplicates, even if I know there is one.
In my profile pic is my daughter. It was taken in the photo booth I built for her birthday party. It uses real-time chromakey software I created to allow the kids to choose from multiple backgrounds/foregrounds.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '19 at 22:40
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Arduino 913 913 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 263 263 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 225 225 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 216 216 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Function only works once - C
- 11 windows comp command in batch script: remove prompts
- 10 jquery .click being called multiple times
- 8 Read and Store Bytes from Serial Port
- 7 Repeat action foreach 10 in array
- 7 Compiling for string and wstring
- View more network posts →