My rep is low because I usually put my "answers" as comments. Just enough info to get the questioner on the right track. SO is an awesome place, but I feel SO might be making the younger generation of coders lazy.
Give a person a fish, you feed them for a day. Teach a person to fish and you feed them for a lifetime.
In my profile pic is my daughter. It was taken in the photo booth I built for her birthday party. It uses real-time chromakey software I created to allow the kids to choose from multiple backgrounds/foregrounds.
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Arduino 943 943 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 263 263 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 250 250 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 216 216 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 jquery .click being called multiple times
- 11 Function only works once - C
- 11 windows comp command in batch script: remove prompts
- 8 Read and Store Bytes from Serial Port
- 8 Removing an element from list if it contains particular text in it
- 7 Repeat action foreach 10 in array
- View more network posts →