Currently teaching myself Electronics. Having fun with the Arduino. So far I've built a few arcade games for my daughter's school. Also, I created a pretty cool Christmas Light Show for my house.
My rep is low because I usually put my "answers" as comments. Just enough info to get the questioner on the right track. SO is an awesome place, but I feel SO might be making the younger generation of coders lazy.
Give a person a fish, you feed them for a day. Teach a person to fish and you feed them for a lifetime.
In my profile pic is my daughter. It was taken in the photo booth I built for her birthday party. It uses real-time chromakey software I created to allow the kids to choose from multiple backgrounds.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '17 at 17:59
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Arduino 883 883 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 176 176 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 173 173 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 165 165 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 Function only works once - C
- 11 windows comp command in batch script: remove prompts
- 9 jquery .click being called multiple times
- 7 Compiling for string and wstring
- 7 Repeat action foreach 10 in array
- 7 Read and Store Bytes from Serial Port
- View more network posts →