Teacher, Unix nerd, fan of old steel bikes and wooden boats.
SSW of Seattle, Washington, USA
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 3 '16 at 16:20
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 13.8k 13.8k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Bicycles 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Arduino 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 502 502 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 449 449 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Spark plug broke off in engine - can I drive the car?
- 38 Why do manufacturers detune engines?
- 34 How to climb a hill as a beginner
- 20 Discovered disconnected part when removing wheels
- 17 Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 17 Why don't some modern cars automatically turn off headlights when stopped?
- 16 Why does my 2006 Chevy Equinox have no heat when all repairs for the heat has been made?
- View more network posts →