- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Arduino 2.5k 2.5k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 840 840 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 185 185 88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 171 171 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 LEDs in Parallel, each with its own resistor
- 12 Is a define available for Qt gui?
- 10 Is a define available for Qt gui?
- 10 Can I use arduino's 3.3 V output directly to esp8266?
- 7 Powering a Fan with Raspberry Pi
- 6 Checking a jumper between two pins on Arduino
- 6 Getting two (or, one and a half) outputs from a single pin
- View more network posts →