(Obviously, we shouldn't be focusing solely on getting users in a private beta, but I want to add some content to the site and the current content is limited.
Let me give an example. Can I do a "Q & A style" of what are the curved lines by some of the pin numbers? or should I not post anything like that. Here's some obvious pros/cons:
- Can help get new users if they are searching this question. If we grow enough to be 90% of the time in the top 3 listings on Google, we might gain a large chunk of new users that way
- If done correctly, it can add an example of well content to our site
- We can gain reputation!!! (Just kidding about that last one...)
- Help with question count to try to improve the odds of this beta surviving and give it a "jump start"
- Wastes server resources
- Some users who don't know it's a Q & A post might downvote it because the OP didn't "put much effort into it" by not Googling it.