My question is very related to:
However, I have 11 downvotes in about two weeks.
The answer given (I upvoted them), but seem not to be related to my questions because:
- I'm not a newcomer at StackExchange
- Most questions have (multiple) upvotes
- For none, there is a reason added
- Some of the questions are very old
- I never had so many downvotes in such a short time (unless for a single question just asked, which I either removed or improved).
Meaning, it's not 'bad luck'. I just think it's somebody picking on me. Now I don't care if it cost me 20 or 100 points, but if he also downvotes other people who are new, they might cause people to stop using StackOverflow sites, and for me it was and still is an invaluable source of information.