There are a few fields that we can update and change in that page. Here are the things we can change:
Arduino Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for developers of open-source hardware and software that is compatible with Arduino. It's built and run by you as part of the Stack Exchange network of Q&A sites. With your help, we're working together to build a library of detailed answers to every question about arduino.
How to prevent unicorns from eating daisies
- Specific issues with arduino
- Real problems or questions that you’ve encountered
Don't ask about...
- Anything not directly related to arduino
- Questions that are primarily opinion-based
- Questions with too many possible answers or that would require an extremely long answer
There are a few other fields in different locations that I'll talk about later. However, I feel like we should personalize them, making us feel like "not the average beta." What should we change some of these fields to?
## Update to #[1/2/3]:
> Put Updated Text Here
Please put different fields in different answers. We can then vote on an individual idea, not a combination of them.
Note: Markup is only available on #1.