Let's say I want to create a robot to follow a line, but make this as fast as possible.
Can I actually ask a question like: "How can I make a line following robot as fast as possible".
I would say that the question is way too broad, but what if I really were wondering this or wanted to discuss about it? And it's not really an answer which has a 'solution' but more a discussion/design question. Can this be asked on SE?
- Just ask the question, it's a good question?
- Not bother SE people with design questions, just try it out yourself, if you get stuck, come back here.
- Not bother SE people with design questions, just try it out yourself and ask a question if you have to further optimilize something like: "How to read sensors faster?"
- Divide it in smaller/more basic (and probably design) questions: "Which motor is fastest (servo/DC)?", "How to make a fast (line-follow) robot chassis? (maybe not for arduino SE)" and "How to use 'PID' controlling in arduino"
- Do more research before asking said question